More study that I am not doing


but I've read enough for a break.

OI! New friend... YAY!



I'm been busy with finals and being me my room looks like such:
Onwards to news.

So, as for what I have been thinking.

1. Summer Research in (insert place here)

a. I'm hoping to go to Indiana, I'd like to see some family there. It's been like 6 years since I have.

b. I'll take anyplace really.

c. I need to start the essays for them


2. Graduate school.

a. I've decided to go for certain.

b. Tulane is back on the list (I applied there back for undergradute...)

c. Still gonna throw Stanford in there too. (who knows!)


3. Home

a. Hopefully things will turn out well and the 5 days at home won't leave me crazy

b. Also, maybe the US won't leave me crazy

c. Janterm is going to be strange... and full of fun... sooooo much fun!

0 drops of the hat: