30 mins or so?

I cheated... I didn't take these. They are from Homecoming at AC, but tis why I lurve my sisters! (Stolen from L Ry)


So, I'm chilling... Thinking people might actually wake up earlier than 2 in the afternoon back home... but it's Saturday, so what the hell am I thinking.

Talking to my mom...
HMMMmmm...
Dad?
1. Surgery the other day
2. Thought we were gonna lose him... but he made it out
3. This is the last stretch... If they didn't finish it this time, we're screwed
4. He's been stable, so let's cross our fingers.

And we wait... wait... and wait

As for the surgery:
They removed one vertebra, removed pockets of infection, put him on a vent, and placed in ICU.

So about Riga last weekend.
It went well, things were good.
Day 1:
Bus trip to Stockholm was pretty much long and tiresome. Didn't do a lot but talk to Anthony on the way there. Again, not much gained, still good to actually talk to people.

That night I wandered Stockholm a little. Ran into some people from the trip (quasi-friends... what the hell do I call them?)

Went to bed on the boat after seeing my male roommate's ass... Wasn't that bad... LOL.

Bed... and slept only to be woken by the roommates coming in at 6 am drunk.

Up at 8:00 am to eat breakfast... then wandered the city aimlessly away from the tourist part into the residential areas. Found a trashcan covered with sponges.

Bus to boat that afternoon after wandering around with Anthony again (we ran into each other)

Boat that night... I was being rather cantankerous about not dancing... replying to the suggestions with "dancing makes me envy cripples," only to see some guy in a wheelchair out (more like besides) the dance floor..

Feeling like a total asshat, I agree..
yes, this pickle went and danced... get over it... Still wasn't as awesome as when me and L Ry danced to 80's music and head banging in her living room (soon to be mine !)

Anywho... Went to bed at like 3ish?

Riga the next day, got up... and broke my fast.

Took a tour around the city, enjoy that... it was interesting.

Wandering about the city with Jon, Laura, and Erik. Cheap city, I enjoyed.

Boat again that night, where as I had the (dis)pleasure of enjoying more karaoke... Woot? THen to be asked later if I was smoking in the boat in Stockholm (no thanks) which lead to my separation from my little group. Feeling particularly stoic, I went out side on the deck and watched the water for a long time (forgetting that it was COLDER than a Will-digger's butt) and watched the moon reflecting off the waves. I think that may have been the best part of the trip. Anywahys, made it back to my room only to have my door beaten down by three drunk guys. "WHERE DID YOU GO!" My, ,my I was surprised to be so missed... But Yah, followed them, had a drink of my own and then went to the "club" for dancing (at this point I didn't care if anyone saw me last night, what should I worry for?)

That night the boat was rocking a good deal, so ... I got VERY sick. VERY, VERY Sick.
I wound up asking for some seasickness meds from a friend. I am quite grateful for that.

Slept on the bathroom floor. Ewwww....

Back on the bus to Oslo.

Home and SLEPT.

Only to have to go the next day and write my final for my Gender course.

0 drops of the hat: