Riga Weekend

I should NOT be going... I SHOULD study... but I am sick of GENDER EQUALITY. SICK OF IT!

Other than that. Dad is still in the hospital.He has no less than 3 to 4 more weeks and that is only if he gets some better results in his testing. I should call them now?

Maybe later, I'm too tired and my brain is Jell-o.

Anyways.

Stockholm tomorrow, Riga and back to OSLO... I Feel like I am an idiot, but what can I do. I'll manage, I promise.

Anyways...
Hoping my dad gets better, missing my sisters and my friends from home... I am maybe TOO excited to get home. Then again, with as much crap as I have had to deal with, I am MORE than prepared to get home.

2 drops of the hat:

Unknown said...

You mean "no less than 3 to 4 more weeks" to live?! Or until he gets out of the hospital?

Scrago said...

Like til he can get out of the hospital.