Halloween and the like

so, again my dad had another surgery. I'm going to try and get a hold of them today and ask how things went on.

Halloween is not that popular here. Think little decorations and I think I saw ONE hoard of children. It made just a bit sad. But there isn't a lot to do here other than party and screw off time. I need to get out more. Anyways, met a friend and had a decent time. The guys a bit dry and sometimes there is a lack of "cultural" understanding... IE the wal-mart jokes are not that funny. Then I spent the past two days yammering with different people.... Why.. I ask, the moment I leave the states that I manage to connect with old friends, or at least online I'm stupid popular. Why is it impossible to make friends that live CLOSE to me.
GD.
Other than that.... It's boring. Nothing special really... Halloween was just another day, but it was one of the nicest I had in a while (and my mom told me that night, my dad was doing ok)

No pics. I've been a lazy bum.

1 drops of the hat:

Anonymous said...

Totally missed you this Halloween. I was very sad you weren't there!!!

H DOG