Nationaltheater

I went and actually did something today... Whoo me!
Really that means I went to the national theater.
If any of the drama kids read this, then maybe I should point out that Ibsen was Norwegian (and the writer of Romershlom{I can't spell})

Anyways, I have pictures for you to enjoy... Don't forget that there are more at the Picasa Album.







To add to this... I also was surprised to find something like the Farmer's Market on the street... It's not the same as most of the products are high end, organic, specifically cultural items... Plus it's only for about a week. But I got a bunch of samples of odd things. This included odd fish and brown cheese.... Neither of which I really wanted... Thought about buying moose sausage though.

Pictures from that!




0 drops of the hat: