A little less creepy

From your 40 subscriptions, over the last 30 days you read 5,444 items, starred 26 items, shared 499 items, and emailed 0 items.

That would be my reader on google.... I need a life my friends.


This week, I have to go to a seminar this afternoon about soviet prisoners and their loyalty to communism.

ISU tight and bright party this Friday (I dun wanna go)

And my mom called me last night:

So, my dad is still in the rehabbing place and they might want to switch him to another medication.... This may or may not be bad....
He's walking again, but still dropping lbs. However he's still around 150... so that's more normal range... he's not yet underweight... I hope my mother will take some pictures (nudge nudge)
Other than that.... I dunno maybe, maybe.
Still they say he won;t leave for at least another 3 weeks. So maybe he'll be out in time for Halloween, He can go as a skeleton?

0 drops of the hat: