Woke up late

Sooo, class got canceled and I decided to sleep in. Maybe I'll go somewhere... it's a really sweet day.

Nothing to really report, so I'll throw some facts out.... Because as some of you may or may not know, I am a bit of a crazy hippie....

About drying clothes (cause I don't pay the $2.80 here for the dryer)
# Electric dryers use five to ten percent of residential electricity in the United States
# There are 88 million dryers in America, and if everyone converted to lines 1/2 the year it could reduce residential output of CO2 by 3.3%.
# Clothes last longer when air dried
# Indoor racks can humidify your home in dry winter weather
# Clothes dryer fires account for about 15,600 structure fires, 15 deaths, and 400 injuries annually

About water usage:

The pre-warm shower water can be used for anything... Keep a bucket in the shower... or if you are me.... Take the dirty dishes with in the shower... cause there is nothing better than the soak and scrub.

Urine can be used on plants as a fertilizer (and kept out of the sewage system) BTW: Urine is STERILE... Just make sure to dilute.

Conservation of water is important because --- Survey says
energy expenditure, Chemicals in use, etc...


Now don't get me wrong, people has taken past hut days. I like my laptop too. My main reason for being so "eco" is because I'm cheap... I like my money, it's consumption in my experience that is the biggest waste...

Some food for thought... later luvs.

0 drops of the hat: