Fisk Kake Experiment

So I tried the kake today. I have to say, it's not terrible. However, the aftermath has not been good. It seems that several hours later my stomach is going to tear asunder. I still feel really ill. too bad I didn't get to eat my egg with it. I think I might scarf down so some cereal, or go buy some wheat crackers to settle the feud that is going on in my intestines.

I attended my first class today and the only one I will have for a few more weeks. I need to go buy the books for it, but I am lazy... That and the crowds of people have turned me off. Class was interesting. I will hae to say some people were shocked at having an attendance policy, and having several grades instead of just a final paper. As to put it, one student proclaimed "... It's nearly impossible to make a good grade with it spread out like that.." I dunno son, maybe if you study instead of party during the semester?
Pretty light workload compared to my AC experience: 1 paper, 1 group project, 1 midterm, one exam.
Really, I'm not surprised and welcome the similarities... I only wish they had let me take 4 classes instead of 3...
Looks like the class is done the 1st or second week of November too. SO, I don't have a clue that what I will be doing... Maybe visiting Jered?

Later when I get something new.

1 drops of the hat:

Kadathseeker said...

i wuv u...