Picturesque day

...too bad I didn't have a camera working. That's right, I walked downtown today for 3 hours and saw Akershus Castle and the Royal Palace.
Mind you this was all by accident.
So it goes, I was done with registering for classes (and a little bummed because I found out that the one class I NEEDED, is only going to offered in Norwegian this year) so I wanted to take a walk. Well, by the time I thought about turning around I came to a really nice park.
"what the hey!" I thought and took a walk through it. Happens it was the surroing park to the Royal Palace. Since I knew I was at Karl Johan's Gate, I took a walk through downtown Oslo. After a bit I was tired and wanted away from the crazy street vendors and hoards of people. It was then I noted that down an alley I could see water. Curious, I headed that way only to find the bay and Akershus Castle. I went around it for a while. Took a fast nap in the yard (seems a common thing to do) and headed back with a day of fun, even if I have no pictures of the gorgeous weather to prove it. Oh and lucky me, as soon as I made it back to the apartment, it began to rain.

0 drops of the hat: