Here, Safe, and Alive

So here I am, safe and alive I didn't die (somehow)
I've been fretting hardcore for the past few days but I think I am starting to calm down a lot as things are starting to make sense.
So here's the facts:
I live with 4 other people:
2 Germans
2 Norwegians
2 guys and 2 gals (one of each)
I live about 4 blocks from school so walking is easy
'm pretty lonely as it is hard to meet people, did I mention that there is a rumor that there are only about 35 Americans here
So, anyways, hard to make friends when everyone else is speaking a different tongue.

So I live in Sogn ("song") student village

Oh and to mention, the plane ride was easy I slept some, and zoned out most of it. The switch at Frankfurt was really easy. I had nothing else to do but sit and wait the 30 mins or so. The to Norway. The trains were confusing as trying to find the Subway (which was crammed somewhere in a corner) was difficult.

Anyways, yesterday I got most of my information and today I took some kind of tour (there was food)
Oh and the welcome ceremony. I'll include some pictures soon.

3 drops of the hat:

Unknown said...

Hope you're having fun, Pickles! Don't get lonely =(

Carrie said...

For a second, I read your list of roommates as if you had eight, but seconds later remembered that "German" and "Norwegian" were nationalities whereas "guys" and "gals" were genders. I'm an idiot.

Hope you're having a good time!

Anonymous said...

YaY! You're alive! I hope you find some cool english speakers ^_^