Scavenger Hunt





So, think of me when you see a phone booth.
That's right. We had to find 20 things all around the land of Oslo. This included a picture of me and two other girls in our bras, jammed in a phone booth. On the bright side, I got paid 5 kroner by some random guy... He offered to pay more if we took the bras off... No thanks.
Also. More trees with Heroin addictions. Go figure. Then again this the same park that had a receptacle for used needles.
Let's see...
I acted like a monkey in a tree, and broke it.
Hugged a man that I had never met.
Asked about 100 men is their name was Olav.
Asked a stranger to explain lutefisk.
Got paid 5 kroner to be shirtless in a phonebooth.
Went to the museum with Munch's famous painting "The scream"
Did a belly dance in front of the opera house.
Went to a gay bar.
Collected random plastic bags.
Collected a random business card.
Took a picture with (a statue of) Ibsen.


There was more, but that was the things I did.

Also, to note I got to meet a girl from Georgia, and a guy from Iran.

0 drops of the hat: