Diva Cups

So I'm awake... and I should go to sleep.

Than again... I'm obsessing over MSI... Specifically the song, "Bed of Roses"

Nothing today, just another ISU meeting, cleaned the flat, and photographed another book.

I worry that sometimes I say something, or do something that might upset my flat-mates. I tend to to think out my thoughts that well. Stuff just pops out... and the shiny stuff calls to me. I hope I'm not that annoying... Though I have to be, it's they way I am, but I'm working on it. Though sometimes I just can't understand anything that is said to me... English or otherwise.... and I feel like and ass-hat trying to explain that my brain is .... screwy... so randomly... you can talk to me and I don't hear you... I swear it sounds like everyone is underwater... or it sounds like it is being played backwards. I can't even understand English. Makes me sad.

So... mental check. I'm still lonely. Jered may come to visit in Oct. Let's hope. I'd love to show him the city before it gets cold.

BTW: My Norwegian flat mate is a pussy... he was upset that left the door/window open, because it was "cold." NO JOKE..... Actually, at least I'm not the only one. *sigh*

"My life has never been a bed of roses... Don't feel sorry for me, feeling sorry has been my life's devotion... Anyway"

1 drops of the hat:

Anonymous said...

Please don't turn emo Pickles! Self reflection is good, but don't expect to be perfect. And you don't need to be accepted in order to be happy!

H DOG