Hiking Hurts








So, I went on a hike today (and I was planning this long before Jered was, so Bah!)

About my dad.
He's in rehab... so it's looking a lot better, given we were pretty sure that he was going to die. Then again, I forgot that his last name is Faulk.... They say it's hard to stop a train, but it's harder to kill a Faulk... ok, so I made that up. Still...
If I were to name off all the times we've come to near death experiences, you'd see the grounding for my hypothesis.
So, I think he'll make it to x-mas.... Lets hope the rest of my family can keep it together, with all the bills and such. I wonder what life will be like when I get back. I never thought we would lose our house... and we might not if things will work out. Still. Everything is now nothing like when I left. Life I guess.

THE HIKE!!
Long. I was out for 6 hours. I am tired... though at some point I need to clean the flat. Anyways, it was nice. I enjoyed the atmosphere. I got to talk to the Iranian guy and his roomie. Nice guy, if not a little bit of a handful.
We looked a mushrooms, including some that a pretty damn deadly. Plus Smoking them (see pictures) cause that's how we roll here in the woods.
Met a few more people... but nope, I can't say their names let alone spell them.
Cool pics. Pretty views, I'll have to go back. Besides, walking in the woods is free, and easy. But now my butt hurts... a lot.
One thing that I thought was cool. The guy from Iran complained about the lack of public transport in Tehran which I could parallel in the states. In fact some of observations were very similar. Then people are people. No matter where they come from.


UPDATE: I'm not sure why, but I kinda went crazy and completely destroyed my room. Nothing broken but a wall plate. Still. I had to take a walk.. but this guy from Djibouti decided to randomly talk to me and follow me for a while... So I wandered back to Sogn.

2 drops of the hat:

Kadathseeker said...

My hike was better, neener neener.

Scrago said...

YAY, YOU DO LOVE ME!!!!!