The return of PiCKLeS

So guys, if you keep up with this,
I'll be back state side at apprx 2:30 pm on Dec. 30th 2008 from the DFW airport....
So I miss X-mas but I'll be around for new years (at home)
then figuring out what to do for jan-term. Work, maybe a course... I dunno.
I'm hoping to take a course, if anyone has a couch I can crash on, just leave me a message. I've got a few lined up... so we'll see.

Anyways, I have picture for later to put up. Hehe, it's a surprise, but if you are nerdy you'll think it's funny.

No update from my mom, my sister says things are ok.... as OK can be... if that means much.

Still having trouble making friends.... The beer intolerance and the fact that I am in gender study/sociology courses (IE FEMALE DOMINATED) means I rarely see men (which I tend to make friends with more than women)
Then there is the tendency to collect with one's own "kind"... meaning the asians stay with asians, etc..... but I seem to dislike most North Americans I meet (ok, Matt you're a good guy) but meh.....maybe I'm just picky.

1 drops of the hat:

Anonymous said...

Saweet. Will we actually meet now? lol Did I ever tell you bout my Canadian friend Rayne? Can't recall. Well, good friend of mine, she'll be down here in December so I'm euphoric at the moment. lol

Which college you planning on taking a course? The college you were going to before you left for the cold place? lol Can't recall which college it was. X_X

Hope to hear from you sooooon Jessica.

The Joker