my lack of skillz:

So as I awaken from another round of bizarre dreams, I have come to a shocking realization. I haven't bothered to cook all week. This is probably not the best as my health requires I eventually consume pounds and pounds of fiber.
Anyways: Inspired by others
This weeks cooking: none...
Food consumption:
Carrots - 7
Apples - 1
Bread - 8 slices with occasional meat
Havenøtter- 1 bag
Milk - 1 liter
Chickpeas - 1/2 cup (leftovers from the week before)
Wasa krackers - 1 pack
Jarlsburg cheese - 1 small package
Strange food I be eating
however due to circumstances over the summer, I learned how to eat with only minimal concerns with taste and complication.
Now on to something good:

My day at the Holocaust Center in Oslo.
So, I got lost on my way there... several times making hops off the bus at the wrong times.
I get there and got to listen to a man talk about how bad history books may have lead to the genocide in Rwanda in 1994. All of this was really amazing as he was a native to Rwanda. Again I sat back and let the little nerd inside of me take over. Then it got awkward. During the Q&A some question came across about the nature of the genocide. This was answered by the presentator, "It was without bounds, neighbors killed neighbors, Husbands slaughtered wives. My parents were killed by our neighbors... but in all I think that Genocide can happen anywhere at any time."
WHOAS! WAIT UP A MIN!! Yah, he just told us about his parents being killed... ok not so freaky for you, be he just threw to out to us like to was the color of his pants (the pants were black).
Really neat topic though and I have some good stories to go along.
Later and out

0 drops of the hat: