Nothing New


So,
Had another ISU meeting.
Our first official party will be the 3rd of October. Not a lot of time to do much. Also, the theme will be "Tight and Bright." Plus cheap beer. I'll get a chance to relax here and have some beers with the guys.
Other than that Farshad (one of the uys from Iran) came and talked about the national convention (I will be going 2 weeks after the T&B party.) It's supposed to be a lot of fun.
Classes are a snooze. Other then genocide. It's fun to think through and hear about all the things the US has done to contribute to genocide (but we aren't the only ones) given that most teachers I have ever had seem to overlook that fact. Plus, the debates on how punishment should occur.
Oh and the gender class is awesome. Fact: an official in France is pregnant out of wedlock, Muslim, and the press leaving her alone. I thought that was cool. Where as Palin is called a MILF and people are obsessed with her pregger daughter... Look at the statistics on teen pregnancy, look at the normal age of children of politicians, and think about the fact that abortion is pretty hush hush anyways. I personally am not the GREATEST fan of her... but that's because of her views and perceived ability not because she is a normal person (FACE IT, the nuclear family is a pile of lies and BULLSHIT. If you think about anyone you know like that, they either scare the hell out of you, or sexually abuse their kids behind closed doors. Hell, the most normal person I know still has some dirty secrets from his childhood.) Maybe I'm biased because I hate yuppies... with a PASSION and they go against nearly all things that I believe in. But that's them.

Gomenasai...

Soooooooooooo, I really want Andrea and Jan to get back. I'm bored. Very bored. Plus, I bet they will be drunk. Drunk Jan is fun... and kinda stupid. It amuses me so.
Also, I miss my sisters. You guys rock. I wish you were here so we could do stupid, embarrassing, and awkward things together.

Also, to my family. I'm still a hoping and a praying for your safety. Tell Dad I love him and that he has to hang on till I get back. I lied about the making til the end of high school deal.

Updatation:
I'm bored. I figured Jered would at least be awake until 10ish. But nope. Makes me sad and needy. Must find someone to talk to. Sad face pie.
Well, I've made a lot of friends. But hanging out tends to cause problems. 1 = the past 2 weeks have been hell. 2 = one of them skipped class today so I didn't get to talk to him. 3 = I don't have money, nor parents, nor other forms of cash to go out, but I haven't met anyone who just likes to chill. 4 = I DON'T HAVE A CELL PHONE YET!

1 drops of the hat:

linling2 said...

Hi, Pickles...this is Mimi - Peyton's grandmom. I heard about your dad and have all of you in my prayers. Looking forward to seeing you one of these days.

Linda